CSPA Announces New Registrar & Head Office!
Effective Date: September 1st, 2021
The new head office will be located at:
5160 Skyline Way NE
What you need to know
- All registrations must be submitted to Canadian Livestock Corporation postmarked or submitted online no later than Wednesday, June 30th 2021.
- There will be no registrations processed between July 1st & August 31st, 2021.
- Any registrations submitted after this date will be forwarded to the new office and processed on September 1st, 2021.
- All current data stored at Canadian Livestock Records Corporation will be transferred to the new office including pedigrees, DNA testing & 3 condition results processed through Canadian Livestock Records Corporation.
- The new registry will open for registrations on September 1st, 2021. Please ensure if you have cattle to register for fall shows, you have collected the DNA samples to submit on September 1st.
- The registration timeframe will be 21 calendar days from when Neogen receives the sample.
- To utilize the Online registry program, breeders will need to have a valid credit card on file with the Association. Authorization forms will be sent out for billing with the mailed CSPA AGM documents. Please return this with your documents or email to: email@example.com
More instructions and tutorials will be posted throughout the summer leading upto the registry transfer. The 2 month period of registrations not being processed allows Canadian Livestock Records Corporation time to complete all outstanding files received by June 30th and properly transfer all data. Registrations will resume September 1st, 2021.
We look forward to serving you as our own official for The Canadian Speckle Park Association.